The Sewing Place

My avatar's friend

Vegegrow

My avatar's friend
« on: May 06, 2017, 17:59:47 PM »
This is my Avatars new friend ..but they are going to be penpals as she is going to live with a little girl called Remi who is 3.
Remi is the daughter of one of DD's and partners best friends
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Lowena

Re: My avatar's friend
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 18:23:45 PM »
Aww.. Veggie, she's gorgeous
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Bodgeitandscarper

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 19:06:37 PM »
That's really cute  :)

sewmuchmore

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 19:16:24 PM »
Love her wardrobe, she has more clothes than me.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Acorn

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 19:37:18 PM »
They are just lovely.  So much character in those faces.  The one in your avatar looks just like my nephew.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Sakar

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 18:53:55 PM »
*wow* she is really gorgeous!!!  <3

Lantana

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 19:00:13 PM »
Ohhhh I love her to bits! As you know I'm already very much taken with your avatar! Do you actually still own her or has she been sent off into the wide world?

L :vintage:

Vegegrow

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 21:16:07 PM »
 Thank you everyone
My Avatar lives with Ruby in America she flew out couple of months ago and the new doll has gone to live with Remi .... Remi has a new brother born this week and DD wanted something nice for her ( Remi's doll was actually made at the same time but was finished last week... She needed a posh frock and some shorts and jeans)  they were both made from a download pattern from Alice's Bear Shop ..the link for which was on the old place on a post about rag dolls ... I can't remember who started the thread or made the post but thank you I have really enjoyed making them... I bought the pattern here and made them then bought a clothes pattern here which I hacked up to make all the clothes  Everything was from stash except the eyes and the wool for the hair I have 2 more cut out and would like to make one for my Mum's Neighbours little girl Emily .. Mum's neighbours are moving and as they have been so good to her I would like to acknowledge their kindness...
Alice's bear shop were great when I phoned to change the order ..I decided I needed more eyes and wool hair for stash so I could make more

« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 21:23:14 PM by Vegegrow »
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz