The Sewing Place

Brother innovis v3 error code

sewmuchmore

Re: Brother innovis v3 v Stellaire XE1?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2021, 18:41:44 PM »
Well i have had the gremlins again today. I have been looking at the Stellaire XE1 but i am not sure i would use all the functions, as i don't have a phone cannot download the app plus not sure i could sit at the machine to design etc, prefer to use laptop in comfort. I would also have to upgrade my design softwear to PED11 which is another £300 for the upgrade if i wanted to use the WIFI function.
Has anyone got this machine? What do you think.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

fajita

Re: Brother innovis v3 error code
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2021, 19:34:15 PM »
Not me. V3 here. Sounds like you don’t need the Stellaire. No point paying for stuff you don’t need. Be interesting to see which way you go. @sewmuchmore

sewmuchmore

Re: Brother innovis v3 error code
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2021, 15:42:49 PM »
The latest, machine has been with repair man (a different one) who has contacted Brother who say they think it is the PCB board and would cost approx £500 to mend with no guarantee it would sort the problem. If i wanted to p/x on a new Innovis V3 he would give me £150 but there is a 6 month wait for a new machine.
He would do me a deal on a V5, which he has in stock and i would be paying slightly more than a V3. Even though i don't want a combination machine it seems like the best option so it will be delivered Sat/Mon.
I will be glad to have a machine as i have projects waiting. But, every time i use this particular repair man i always end up buying a new machine.

It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet