The Sewing Place

Good source for older fabric ranges?

RJR_38

Good source for older fabric ranges?
« on: April 16, 2020, 09:56:08 AM »
I am particularly after the maker landscapes range - ideally I would like a fat quarter (or even a fat eighth!) of the whole range. I only discovered the range recently and it seems almost impossible to find them online now. I have some of them but all the usual places I would try and my google searches have been fruitless. Are there any good places (even after this lockdown is over) that people would recommend I might not have tried? Or indeed are there any similar ranges I am not aware of for making landscape quilts?

Pearl

Re: Good source for older fabric ranges?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 10:32:56 AM »

wrenkins

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 11:19:59 AM »
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

Iminei

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 11:26:10 AM »
Oh! Makower ... I was confused there for a while!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

RJR_38

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 21:27:21 PM »
Oops I am on my Ipad and didn’t realise autocorrect had kicked in. Of course I meant Makower! 
@Pearl I ordered some from there yesterday (one of my go to sites) but they don’t have much of the range left.
@wrenkins I found that seller as well but I’m not sure. The print is definitely a bigger scale which is less helpful. The few truly up close photos also seemed to look quite loose weave which isn’t great.

Thanks for both taking the time to look though - I appreciate it,