The Sewing Place

Embroidery Software

Sewgorgeous

Re: Embroidery Software
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2020, 15:15:44 PM »
Thanks for all your help and replies, I'm going to trial them before I buy  @Morgan thats a great idea to get training as I fear my brain would frazzle trying to teach myself, are there  many places that offer this do you know?  :D

Wychall

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2020, 21:45:26 PM »
I grabbed a photo from the internet, digitised it with Embrilliance Stitch Artist and stitched it out today. 8" by 9". First real digitising I have done so jump in there!

Present 'garage' contains 2 x 28K hand crank, 99K hand crank, 66K hand crank, 66K treadle, 201K treadle, 99K electric, 416, 6104, 401G, Futura 1000, Innovis NV1250 and a Jones CS treadle. New arrival Brother XE1 Stellaire
www.wychallembroidery.com

Iminei

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2020, 08:16:11 AM »
BLIMEY!!!!!

That's good!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Sewgorgeous

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2020, 08:21:29 AM »
@Wychall - WOW thats amazing!!

Morgan

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2020, 02:21:41 AM »
Thanks for all your help and replies, I'm going to trial them before I buy  @Morgan thats a great idea to get training as I fear my brain would frazzle trying to teach myself, are there  many places that offer this do you know?  :D

There is an excellent 3 level online course.  It is John Deer's Digitizers Dream Course. 
If you buy Hatch through his website, you get some extra bits and pieces and I think they include the first level of the course. 
Even if paying full price without discounts, the course is well worth the money. 

If you have any of the other software packages tge course covers, I think you pay for sll three levels.
The course covers Embrilliance and Hatch among the 10 different packages.
It is a course about digitising and creating machine friendly designs whichever programme is used and not just which button to press.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 02:28:01 AM by Morgan »

Addiscomber

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2020, 13:46:47 PM »
Sorry - made a mistake.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 13:59:59 PM by Addiscomber »

Sewgorgeous

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2020, 09:21:51 AM »
There is an excellent 3 level online course.  It is John Deer's Digitizers Dream Course. 
If you buy Hatch through his website, you get some extra bits and pieces and I think they include the first level of the course. 
Even if paying full price without discounts, the course is well worth the money. 

If you have any of the other software packages tge course covers, I think you pay for sll three levels.
The course covers Embrilliance and Hatch among the 10 different packages.
It is a course about digitising and creating machine friendly designs whichever programme is used and not just which button to press.

Thank you for the reply I shall have a look

Sara-S

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2020, 15:17:53 PM »
I am using 2 related programs from the same company. The editor is called Sew What Pro. The digitizer (which allows you to convert images from the net into stitched patterns) is called Sew Art.  You can download free trial versions of each, that are good for 30 days.  The editor is good for resizing/reorienting images, adding text, etc.

I am still in the trial period, but like these well enough to pay for them, once the trial period ends.  Neither is overly costly.
You can't scare me. I taught high school for 32 years.