The Sewing Place

Catllar

How do I share the love? Is there a karma button that I'm not seeing?
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Francesca

Re: Karma
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 08:09:56 AM »
The thumbs up/down

So Chic

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 16:10:05 PM »
Thanks for the information, and is there anywhere on the site that details what all the icons mean?
So Chic
Bernina Artista 630, Bernina 800DL, Janome Cover Pro 1000CP and an elderly Singer Touch & Sew 720G as a back up

Francesca

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 16:25:43 PM »
Not yet but I will add it to the todo!

Maximum

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 17:40:30 PM »
Please don't let the "to do list" become a burden - you need a life away from us and work.

Iminei

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 17:42:57 PM »
THX Maximum.

Mr I and I were worried we had killed Fran last weekend; She came down with tonsillitis and we blamed it ourselves for  overworking her .. :[
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

SkoutSews

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 18:11:24 PM »
What about the little green heart? Is that something to do with karma too?

Catllar

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 21:33:43 PM »
Ha  hand shoots up  - me miss, me miss - I know , I know.  !! The little green hearts are the Karma received.  I think!

Vegegrow

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 21:40:45 PM »
Gold star to Catlar... but we haven't got a star icon ...oh I know what Catlar would like instead :toast:
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

SkoutSews

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 21:45:34 PM »
Oooo, yes, I just tried it and Catlar's hearts went up from 10 to 11!

Lantana

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 15:31:08 PM »
Oh heck I have a horrible feeing I may have inadvertently bu88ered up someones Karma by cicking on the thumbs up /down. I cicked on a thumbs up and nothing seemed to happed so I tried the thumbs down and ditto so tried them both again for good measure. Soon after that .. when I went to go to another page my computer lost the internet connection so maybe that was why nothing was happening ... but just in case thought I'd best mention it.

So just to be clear  ... if i click the thumbs up the heart number should go up?

I'm not sure about the thumbs down seems a bit mean I can't imagine a time when I'd need to use it.

Can you see who's given you good karma as you can the 'like' on face book? And presumably you use it for the same reasons ie you've read the post found it interesting /upifting /informative but have nothing to add, or no time to, but you want the writer to know you've read and appreciate it.

L X

Samantha

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 17:06:21 PM »
Oh heck I have a horrible feeing I may have inadvertently bu88ered up someones Karma by cicking on the thumbs up /down. I cicked on a thumbs up and nothing seemed to happed so I tried the thumbs down and ditto so tried them both again for good measure. Soon after that .. when I went to go to another page my computer lost the internet connection so maybe that was why nothing was happening ... but just in case thought I'd best mention it.

So just to be clear  ... if i click the thumbs up the heart number should go up?

I'm not sure about the thumbs down seems a bit mean I can't imagine a time when I'd need to use it.

Can you see who's given you good karma as you can the 'like' on face book? And presumably you use it for the same reasons ie you've read the post found it interesting /upifting /informative but have nothing to add, or no time to, but you want the writer to know you've read and appreciate it.

L X

I just thumbs upped you and your heart rate went up  ;)

Catllar

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 17:40:37 PM »
Gold star to Catlar... but we haven't got a star icon ...oh I know what Catlar would like instead :toast:

Thanks  but no thanks , my  body is now a temple - I got on the scales after 6 weeks on holiday and I put on A LOT . too  |O to say how much, but no booze now till Friday! I shall only imbibe herbal :drink: :angel:

Catllar

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2017, 17:41:47 PM »
Oooo, yes, I just tried it and Catlar's hearts went up from 10 to 11!

Ta very much!

Lantana

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2017, 22:34:46 PM »
I just thumbs upped you and your heart rate went up  ;)

Gee thanks ... I'm on this site to avoid my heart rate going up!  :D :D :D

So right back at yer!

L xx