The Sewing Place

[FOR SALE] Knitting wool whole balls

LeilaMay

Re: [FOR SALE] Knitting wool whole balls
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2017, 16:53:04 PM »
I have sent money by paypal and PM-ed you :)
Thank you
Singers - 28K, 66K, 99K, 201K - all manual. Singers 221K (2 of 'em), 319K and 401G - electric. Bernina 730 Record, Elna Grasshopper, Husqvana ~~, Grain chainstitch toy machine, most of a Guhl & Harbeck chain stitch machine called Lyra. And a Bernina under refurbishment for sale. That's all!  :)

Francesca

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2017, 17:05:18 PM »
Everyone who has paid and given me their address I have set up Hermes deliveries you might have got a notification. They'll all go out tomorrow. The service isn't the fastest but hopefully they'll all arrive next week.

Missie

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 08:39:05 AM »
Not very orange I'm afraid. It's very much scarlet/blood red. It is lovely though!

Thank you for coming back to me.  As much as I love red, it is an orangey red specifically that I'm after!

Francesca

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2017, 10:41:12 AM »
My boyfriend managed to confuse the courier man by giving him the Saturday collection parcels rather than the Thursday ones. So he'll be back tomorrow to collect the ones that should have gone yesterday  :D But you should all get parcels mid next week.

Ellabella

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2017, 12:12:45 PM »
My wool has arrived this morning, it's absolutely delicious!

I'm doing a mitred square blanket in an effort to teach myself continental knitting and the colours will blend in with my scheme wonderfully.

Thank you so much Fran, I do like assisting in a destash 0_0
Desperately trying to alliterate in North Yorkshire

LeilaMay

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 11:55:03 AM »
Good Morning! My wool arrived just now, thank you  for the extras - I am now planning all sorts of funky stripey socks  :)

Thank you, and I hope you like the space you're creating?
Leila x

ETA - here's the lovely wool that arrived - so I splashed out in the charity shop on some nice needles too and a set of Derwent watercolour pencils in a tin for just £2 - how could I resist that? But doesn't it all look wonderful, thank you Fran!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 15:57:00 PM by LeilaMay »
Singers - 28K, 66K, 99K, 201K - all manual. Singers 221K (2 of 'em), 319K and 401G - electric. Bernina 730 Record, Elna Grasshopper, Husqvana ~~, Grain chainstitch toy machine, most of a Guhl & Harbeck chain stitch machine called Lyra. And a Bernina under refurbishment for sale. That's all!  :)