The Sewing Place

Two new Style Arc patterns

maliw

Re: Two new Style Arc patterns
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 16:59:47 PM »
I like Style Arc patterns after being introduced to them by Demented Fairy a few years ago. I like that top but as I've already got quite a few of their patterns for tops, I don't think I can justify another one :(  I don't like the coat, it reminds me a bit of one that I wore in the 1970s when I was pregnant
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

Marniesews

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 16:07:09 PM »
Just noticed on the site this morning there are two new patterns. A woven coat and a knit top.

This was some time ago, Fran, but the thread came up when I was searching for something else - so many potential lucky finds with a forum search!  0_0  I rather fancy trying this one out. Did you ever try making it up? Could you tell me the name/number of it please?
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

wrenkins

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2017, 19:11:17 PM »
https://www.stylearc.com/shop/sewing-patterns/savannah-knit-top/
This is the only one I can find on a quick reccy. It looks rather nice, I fancy it myself.

Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!

Marniesews

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2017, 00:43:54 AM »
This is it, wrenkins. Thank you! Now to check out what size to go for.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.