The Sewing Place

I finally made it here...

Seweasy

I finally made it here...
« on: March 21, 2017, 12:33:15 PM »
Hello to everyone....so sorry its taken me a while to get here... ;) but I'm so pleased we have somewhere to 'retreat to' once again. I'm hoping to join in more often soon too,.... well  -<.... once I have 'cleared the path of life' of my current hold ups, I'm hoping to be back raring to 'sew' once more...I haven't stopped buying fabric though.. :|...and I've lots of things planned to do with it all....see you all soon.... :*
I'm so much better at buying fabric, than  I am at using it up....

b15erk

Re: I finally made it here...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 12:43:00 PM »
Glad you found us Seweasy!  We have some lovely new toys to play with, and there are some challenges lined up to help you reduce that fabric stash!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Catllar

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 12:55:55 PM »
Hello and welcome back SewEasy. Pull up a chair.
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Snippet

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 16:02:10 PM »
Isn't it lovely to see familiar faces find their way here!

Welcome Seweasy!!

Lady Violet

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 17:02:25 PM »
Welcome back Seweasy.  Yes it is lovely to have a retreat again☺
A bad start always has a good ending ☘

Lilian

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 18:39:12 PM »
Welcome back Seweasy  :D
Willing but not always able :)

Lowena

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 18:55:26 PM »
Welcome, and, get chatting  :flower:
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Marniesews

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 02:55:39 AM »
Hi and welcome from me too.

Looks like you've lots of offers here...b15erk's offering to play while catllar has a comfy chair for you and Lady Violet is sharing her hideaway from the wicked world. And when you've done that lot you may find time to do a bit of sewing, although as usual I find that's the biggest challenge of the lot.

:D

Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Seweasy

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 08:15:38 AM »
Thanks for the welcome back ladies....it's nice to be here.  Ooooh I like the idea of getting to use up some of my stash, Jessie, I will have to investigate further..

I do find it funny, that.... I haven't had time to sew...but I've still managed to find time to shop and buy fabric... ;)  0_0

I'm so much better at buying fabric, than  I am at using it up....

UttaRetch

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 08:20:11 AM »
Welcome Seweasy from the former Enthusiast.  Hope you get back into the swing of these soon.  :flower:

crooknees

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 17:46:56 PM »
Welcome SewEasy. Pleased to know you are with us again. I too am trying to be around a bit more than of late.

Lollipop

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2017, 19:58:13 PM »
Welcome Seweasy, it's awful when life gets in the way of sewing isn't it? Hope you get your mojo back soon  :vintage:
Was Sewnanny