coffeeandcake

Re: The Big C charity shop
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2023, 13:30:55 PM »
I was confirmed in Wymondham Abbey :)

Bumblebuncher

Re: The Big C charity shop
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2023, 10:49:16 AM »
Took pics of my haul yesterday!
First up is from the lovely collection of fat quarters that somebody sits and sorts out for the customers delight. There were quite a few of these packs as well as many fat quarters sold separately.  I wouldn't normally be buying this but OH fell in love with the cat fabric so I will have to find something to do with it
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Cost? £3.50
The rest of the stuff was bits and pieces, some buttons, petersham tape, ribbon, binding etc
This lot cost £10.50 and did include a metre of brown moire taffeta to make GS2 his Thor outfit.
Also included this for £5
Which OH said he may have a go at some time in his life (if not I know a lady that can).
Many,  many embroidery sets, some started some not.  Lots of skeins and aida at ridiculously cheap prices.
It is pot luck on dress making fabrics and nothing caught my eye but there is always next time.
Grand total of £14.20  :scream:

As it neared the top of the grade, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could,  I thought I could."