The Sewing Place

Patternsy Owners to Retire

Helen M

Patternsy Owners to Retire
« on: June 16, 2020, 16:35:42 PM »
Just seen a post on Instagram that Mark and Su the owners of Patternsy pattern printing are going to retire this year.

They haven't decided if it will be when paper runs out or if it will be the end of the year, but will update at various intervals.

I've used them and found it a good service so if you've a big pattern you want doing maybe time to do it!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 17:40:37 PM by Helen M »
Stash Busting 2024 - Goal: 25 metres
So far:  3.0 metres  ------ Donated : 0 metres
Items decluttered: 73

Vezelay

Re: Patternsy Owners to Retire
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 17:06:18 PM »
I've been intending to send them a 5 pattern order since before lockdown. Better get to it! Thanks for the heads up @Helen M.

annieeg

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 17:31:11 PM »
@Helen M
My thanks also for this post.  I used them only once because they are a recent discovery for me and I thought they were an excellent resource.  I'll look at my stored pdf patterns and get an order in to them.

Vezelay

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 14:17:42 PM »
Less than a week ago I placed an order with them for five patterns - two are for a friend. I requested printing of just a few layers for mine (they've done that for me before) and I had an email straight back from Su to clarify the layers.

Within 5 hours they had printed and despatched the patterns and they arrived here (Ireland) today. That's very impressive and they will be a great loss!