William

Has anyone?
« on: July 19, 2021, 20:42:54 PM »
Hello-

Has anyone made this:

https://itch-to-stitch.com/product/recoleta-dress-digital-sewing-pattern-pdf/

and is it a good pattern?

Thanks
...it was a Hobbit hole, and that meant comfort.

b15erk

Re: Has anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 21:04:24 PM »
@William I  haven't made it but it looks a very nice dress pattern. Hopefully someone will come along with more information,  or you could have a look on Pattern Review.

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Ellabella

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 23:58:27 PM »
I’ve not made this one but I do like I2S patterns.  She has very good instructions and I found her sizing to be pretty good.

ScubaGirl

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 10:00:47 AM »
Like Ellabella, I have made a few Itch to stitch patterns, but not his one in particular. I like them. Well drafted, clear instructions. She has 2 free patterns, if you want to see her style before buying.

Sewbusy

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 10:19:01 AM »
comfortable looking dress,, nice change from all the shapeless sacks that are promoted at present.

dolcevita

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 16:56:20 PM »
Me!

Recoleta dress

I didn't like the chai dress as the sleeve heads are far more poofy than they appear in the line drawings. I do like the recoleta, though, and I'm thinking about making another in a plain linen.

mudcat

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 08:33:52 AM »
@William are you familiar with Pattern Review?  There are six reviews of the Recoleta Dress.

William

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 09:56:55 AM »
Hello-

Thanks Y*all for your help- Yesterday eve i purchased the pattern for this dress.
When i get going on this (i already have a pretty blue cotton fabric with lemons) i will keep You updated.

WD
...it was a Hobbit hole, and that meant comfort.