The Sewing Place

Archive 'Today' threads

Kenora

Archive 'Today' threads
« on: October 07, 2022, 14:33:35 PM »
Can anybody tell me where the archived 'Today' threads have gone, please?

I haven't been on for a while and wanted to check a post from September but found I can't see any of September's Today threads. Then I realised I can't see any months other than the current October.

I've logged out and in again, cleared cache etc etc but to no avail. I've tried 'Unread posts' but nothing there. It seems (for me) that all posts in the Today section have disappeared, other than the current month.

Can anyone help me, please?
Minding my P's & Q's in Portreath

Diane

Re: Archive 'Today' threads
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 14:49:59 PM »
@Kenora they are here, see pic
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40

Kenora

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 15:06:26 PM »
@Diane - thanks for replying so quickly. I think I may have the answer. It looks as though my subscription (which I paid on 24th September) hasn't gone through properly so I'm not seeing what I should see. I only found this out when I tried to add a screenshot to show you what I see - and couldn't!!! ><

@Iminei - could you investigate the subscription renewal for me, please? I paid through PayPal on 24th September. It has gone through PayPal OK but doesn't seem to have filtered through to TSP yet. It would be in my DH's (different) surname but I did put a note that the subscription referred to 'Kenora' which I thought would be enough. Please pm me if you can't locate it. Thanks.  :)

Lowena

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 15:07:02 PM »
Yes,Dianes spot on. There's a pale green button next to it. The last archive days is Sept 30th.
Sorry,my answer is superfluous now. You need Iminei
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Iminei

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2022, 08:45:08 AM »
@Kenora ... All done now, I did see the payment come through and put you down on my Spread Sheet ...
I Dont know which Gremlin to kick so I gave them all a good B****king.

Ive extended your subscription to 8th October 2023 as you've not had subscriber perks for a couple of weeks.
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Kenora

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 22:13:24 PM »
Thank you @Iminei - much appreciated.  :)