The Sewing Place

Next Year

toileandtrouble

Next Year
« on: November 25, 2022, 15:16:14 PM »
New Year Resolutions? Not the wishful thinking kind but something to do in January
E.G.  the project that just needs a little bit more to finish it. Something uses up the last scraps of material or yarn. Let's resolve them all.
Yarn down:  1000g
Fabric down:  29m

coffeeandcake

Re: Next Year
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 19:31:13 PM »
Not a New Year's resolution as I don't do those, or even a plan to to finish a project, but I am planning to make a Merchant &. Mills Shepherd skirt in January. The PDF has been printed in A0 size and the fabric has been marinating for over a year so should be good to use by then.

Missie

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 10:32:59 AM »
I have some cotton yarn that I am going to crochet into make-up removal pads.  And I am resolving to make myself some summer frocks.

b15erk

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 11:34:17 AM »
I was thinking about this when I was laid up last week.  I've been so busy trying to get things 'done for Christmas', that I've lost sight of what I should really be doing. or even what I would like to be doing.

I'm hoping to continue the stash busting to a level where there is at least enough room to store my stash.  That also next year, will include the knitting stash, which I've enjoyed reducing this week.

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Morgan

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2022, 18:36:42 PM »
My plan is not to plan or do anything until I've done all the paperwork that needs to be done.   Procrastination exacts it's revenge and I know it will feel like being back at work full time, so it's just a case of grit the teeth and get it done.