The Sewing Place

Looking for an OOP King Cole pattern

b15erk

Looking for an OOP King Cole pattern
« on: April 07, 2023, 12:35:55 PM »
My dear friend sent me a large bag of Sirdar yarn this week, and I thought I would spend a little time finding a pattern.  Well, I found it, but, nothing in my life being straighforward, it's OOPrint...

I've tried searching t'internet, but to no avail, and I wondered if any of you lovely people would know where else I could find a copy.  I don't mind a pdf version, I would just like to find a copy of this pattern...

It's a DK pattern by King Cole, number 4728King Cole 4728

Many thanks in advance

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Diane

I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40

b15erk

Re: Looking for an OOP King Cole pattern
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 12:55:39 PM »
@Diane you are a star  :star:  I now have a download copy of this pattern (which I think is lovely!), and I'm ready to go!

Thank you so much, I'd forgotten all about this company, although I am registered with it!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Diane

Re: Looking for an OOP King Cole pattern
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2023, 13:09:04 PM »
Your most welcome, it’s my go to for anything wool related. I always buy PDF now as I’m fed up with losing them, much easier to view on a laptop as you can zoom in.
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40