The Sewing Place

Kremke Soul Wool

sewmuchmore

Kremke Soul Wool
« on: July 06, 2023, 17:57:23 PM »
I recently took up the offer of some free Kremke Soul Wool from @LeilaMay  Sorry memory is awful lately so apologies if it wasn't you.
Anyway i have crocheted a shawl with the wool and i would like to buy some more to crochet a cardy but can't seem to find a UK supplier. Can you help?
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Acorn

Re: Kremke Soul Wool
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 19:06:43 PM »
All About the Yarn have got some.   :thumb:
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

sewmuchmore

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2023, 07:45:17 AM »
Thanks @Acorn, funny how some sites don't come up when i search but do for others, must be something to do with what search engine we use.

Janet

Missie

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2023, 10:40:57 AM »

Missie

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2023, 11:36:34 AM »

sewmuchmore

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2023, 17:24:47 PM »
Thanks @Missie, Knit Bliss Yarns is a new site to me, although i have now ordered from All About The Yarn I have bookmarked KBY as they have the Rowan Tweed that is on my list to buy and it is the cheapest i have seen so far. Annoying thing is that Rowan yarn is manufactured a couple of miles down the road from me and they used to have a factory shop but sadly no more.

Janet

Missie

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2023, 09:52:22 AM »
Oh that is a shame and very annoying @sewmuchmore !

LeilaMay

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2023, 14:33:24 PM »
I recently took up the offer of some free Kremke Soul Wool from @LeilaMay  Sorry memory is awful lately so apologies if it wasn't you.
Anyway i have crocheted a shawl with the wool and i would like to buy some more to crochet a cardy but can't seem to find a UK supplier. Can you help?

My apologies for not having seen this sooner.
I bought the wool at Wool on the Exe :)