The Sewing Place

New home for old sewing equipment

lostinthefrost

New home for old sewing equipment
« on: August 09, 2023, 00:02:26 AM »
Hello everyone. My late friend ran a sewing business out of her cellar for many years and her son has recently gotten around to clearing it all out. These machines were all destined for the skip/scrapman. I know this would've broken her little heart so I commandeered the equipment with hopes of finding it a new home.

If there is some value to them, any money will be shared equally amongst her grandchildren's bank accounts for when they turn 18 - if not then I'm happy to gift them, as long as they find a nice home  :).

I haven't been able to test anything as they have connectors which I don't have.

I've attached some pictures;

Links and information removed in line with TSP's Member Agreement which you signed up to when joining.

New members are not allowed to post an item for sale, or external links, until they have been members for 2 weeks and have at least 25 posts, except with admin approval. If you'd like to share a link before you meet these specifications, please ask.  We love both of these things, but we don't want to be treated like a free newspaper, and we prefer to know you before we enter into any business arrangements.  We will edit or delete posts that do not comply with this.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 07:52:31 AM by Iminei »