The Sewing Place

RMF Create Your Space

sewmuchmore

RMF Create Your Space
« on: November 18, 2023, 09:39:14 AM »
This company was at the sewing show yesterday. Part of the Franklin group.  Gives you more options to self configure than Horn does although slightly more expensive. The lift mechanism is electric. Spoke to the rep who tells me that depending on what you order they will send a team to deliver and install and will tackle stairs. Horn only send one man and they won't take the larger heavier models up stair for you
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Bumblebuncher

Re: RMF Create Your Space
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2023, 10:06:22 AM »
I am going to add that to my "in my dreams when I win the lottery" list!  They do look lovely don't they?
Unfortunately I can't fit even the smallest cabinet in my sewing space.
As it neared the top of the grade, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could,  I thought I could."

Ouryve

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2023, 11:02:59 AM »
Ok, I need to kick Eldest out  ;)
Janome M50QDC - "Jane" - Small, cute and hard working. Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630 - "Pfanny" - Pfickle. Bernina L450 - "Bernie" - Very hungry. Bernina 830 Record - "Becky"

HenriettaMaria

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2023, 14:29:06 PM »
Extended Modular is what I'm dreaming about, but with the sewing machine on that corner unit rather than drawers and the overlocker to the right hand side so one can swivel to access it. 

I don't even have room for one of this range , which I first encountered at a K&S show years ago :(