Efemera

Download....
« on: July 18, 2018, 14:55:55 PM »
http://sewingpatterns.com/index.php
Not bought any but looks interesting

crafter

Re: Download....
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 15:39:40 PM »
Looks interesting.  Has a pattern for a top I have been looking for.  Thanks @Efemera

UttaRetch

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 20:36:01 PM »
@Efemera: you'll be tearing your hair out if the download is via the beastly Printsew platform.  I found a free pattern just to check out how awful the Printsew experience really is and I was mightily pissed off by the time I had jumped all the hurdles.

b15erk

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 10:06:52 AM »
I agree with the others about the dreaded Printsew.  I have various patterns saved on the SewingPatterns.com site, but the problem of accessing them makes me lose the will to live.

If anyone finds an easier way to access them, I would love to know.

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Morgan

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 16:29:25 PM »

This is what Sewing Patterns.com says about access & printing

Printable Pattern assistance:  [/size]You may print your pattern 3 times during a 12 month period from your purchase date. If you still need assistance, please go to Printsew.com and click on SUPPORT.
[/size]
[/size]Printsew.com support
[/size]
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 16:33:48 PM by Morgan »

MrsThrifty

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 23:44:49 PM »
Yes, the Lock Lizard (??) viewer for accessing the pattern downloads is ghastly, but one thing I appreciate is the option to print in A3. It halves the number of pages for me. I wish more digital patterns came with that option.

UttaRetch

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 09:15:50 AM »
I deleted my Printsew account.  I am not a fan of pdf printing anyway and the software is just horrid.